- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Social crafting
12 December 2011
Couldn't make it to NYC's epic 2011 BUST Craftacular? Our New York correspondent, Ellen Lindner, will walk you through the best buys from the fair and give you a special tour of all that's crafty and tasty in the Big Apple.
7 December 2011
Steampunk stars and creator of fantasy sci-fi world's China Miéville, Philip Reeve and many other authors are joining forces with the world's most infamous giant knitted squid, Plarchie, to gather at London's Blackwell's bookshop for A Steampunk Evening of
1 November 2011
The world seems to be full of people having their say these days and change it everywhere; Occupiers are taking over city squares, revolutions are being run via social media and dictators are finally being toppled. Street art has always been an inspiring way to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...