- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Social crafting
25 February 2010
You've got to give a little love to get a little love of your own according to indie folk band Noah and the Whale, and as all fibre-flingers know knitted love is the best kind to get. Especially if it's quick to stitch up. At Stitch and Bitch London, my
18 February 2010
I've been teaching knitting now for four years and I would say it's a brave person who takes on teaching craft to anyone. There's always the chance your learner will fall off the craft ladder and end up frustrated and growly at their inability to pick up the
15 February 2010
As Canada's Winter Olympics dash through the snow for medals the knitting world is all of a flutter too. Saturday's official Winter Olympic start saw the start of Ravelry's official knitting Olympics and it looks to have as many muscle strains and bitter rivalries
18 December 2009
Outside of the the crafty universe that is Crafty Crafty I get myself into much knitting madness Stitch and Bitch London style. We recently exchanged some sparkling bits of Secret Santa stitching which I thought I would share with you Crafty Crafty watchers as
3 December 2009
Living in London, I'm lucky enough to be within tubing distance of a wealth of cool and contemporary craft classes without a non-ironic tea cosy or painted mug in sight. This is great news of course, but it can be hard work keeping up with them all!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...