- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Social crafting
28 June 2011
The folks at Mencap, a charity dedicated to valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, and their families and carers, have come up with an exciting new initiative and they want all of you to join in: Make with Me and Bake with Me.
28 May 2011
Yarnbombing, yarnstorming, knitting graffiti or fibre street art. Whatever you call it it's a tradition that is popping up in all corners of the world and making more waves than ever before. But how did it all begin?
19 May 2011
Want to get into making your own comics and publishing your own stuff? The International Alternative Press Festival 2011, taking place from May 27 to June 13 aims to unite the UK Self Publishing, Zines and Comix scenes with their European counterparts and there's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...