- Crafty Olympics: Lego Women's fencing Read More »
- Crafty film: 366 crafty Olympic logos Read More »
- How to: make leather flowers Read More »
- Friday Crafty Film: Ravelry by Evil Crochet Read More »
- Crafty video: learn fabulous Forties turban Read More »
Latest Posts in Video
6 October 2010
I may have lost as many hours to computer games as I have to craft in my lifetime. If I had to pick from either I'm not sure I could. Craft is productive, soothing, gluey and great. Computer games are thrilling, challenging and fun. Oh, to combine the two for
27 September 2010
Flowers and rabbits. A grand combination when the winter is on its way and you're feeling a bit glum. Thus a crafty lady telling you how to make flowers from fabric while petting a criminally cute white rabbit could be just the thing to chase away those seasonal
29 July 2010
As most of us knitters know the humble acting of stitching is taking over the world person by person and soon everywhere will be covered in lovely wool and those who can't knit will be forced to learn or suffer hideous consequences. Don't believe me? I have
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...