- Crafty Olympics: Lego Women's fencing Read More »
- Crafty film: 366 crafty Olympic logos Read More »
- How to: make leather flowers Read More »
- Friday Crafty Film: Ravelry by Evil Crochet Read More »
- Crafty video: learn fabulous Forties turban Read More »
Latest Posts in Video
9 October 2011
Halloween is creeping up on us and the desire to get your fancy dress on and party like its your last night on earth before the undead take over is rife. Fancy dress from films is always popular and the kooky creepyness of a Tim Burton film is even better.
29 September 2011
Crafty cooks everywhere who suffer the woes of fingers reeking of garlic may weep no more! Over at Saveur they've posted a video on a handy little way to strip off the skin of your stinky ingredient without getting it all over your mitts. Hurrah!
23 September 2011
Tilt-shift is a photography technique where you can use a special cameras or lenses to shift the most focused part of an image, resulting in some interesting effects. One of these effects is to make your image look as if it's a crafty model rather than a real-life
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...