- Crafty Olympics: Lego Women's fencing Read More »
- Crafty film: 366 crafty Olympic logos Read More »
- How to: make leather flowers Read More »
- Friday Crafty Film: Ravelry by Evil Crochet Read More »
- Crafty video: learn fabulous Forties turban Read More »
Latest Posts in Video
27 July 2011
Making yourself comfy on something that's been blown up is something you'd expect to do once the apocalypse has hit and those of us left are striving to survive against the mutant zombie hordes. Luckily we don't have to wait for global disaster; exploded
26 July 2011
Can't afford Apple's fancy schmancy iPad but feel that you desperately need one? Well you could either think of ever more ingenious ways to make money (sell your organs, rob a bank, become Alan Sugar's new apprentice) or you could just make your own from bits
28 May 2011
Yarnbombing, yarnstorming, knitting graffiti or fibre street art. Whatever you call it it's a tradition that is popping up in all corners of the world and making more waves than ever before. But how did it all begin?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...